Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Good morning!

Another lovely morning, great for the washing lousy for the grass to grow! Told you I wouldn't wait as long as last time (: today I have two things to show, the first is a journal book I made, I've made it fairly small so I can take it places it just fits into my handbag with a few colouring pencils. I have made three signatures then using a copic stich method I sewed them all together, yes it was complicated for me, but I was really happy with my first try and I'm sure like everything I will get better with practice. on the cover I have used paper and some modeling paste through a mask then randomly painted it, and I love the way it has come out.  on the inside back I just decorated it using pretty things and glued a hair tie under some of the things, the hair tie is my clasp to keep It closed, it just hooks onto a Tim Holtz hitch fastener which sit on the front cover. Simple but effective.


 
The second lot I would like to show is the first few pages of my paper bag and tag album I'm making. I'm using up all my odd sods of papers and those I don't really like, I'm using a mixture of sprays to cover the paper and inking all edges with Walnut ink. This album will take me awhile to complete so I will show it in stages, I plan to fill it as I go with some of  my highlights of 2014.
 
 
 
Well that's all from me for now, so until next time
happy Craftin
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment