Thursday, 27 March 2014

Good Morning

Good morning, hope everyone is well today, not long until my first blog for Imagine if.....
I'm getting excited and can't wait to see what all the other Designers have made.
To day I would like to show you two more pages of my bag and tag album, I 'm nearly finish making all my paper for my pages but I couldn't wait to start putting things in so I have a tag filled with my tickets and photos of the little train we went on a few weekends ago, little man loved going around the lake in the park in Masterton on the little train, the tunnel made him pull funny faces and it was just a lovely family day so I wanted to remember it.



As you can see I have used some felt flowers and butterfly's and a cute little bird all from Imagine if,  they are so cute and easy to use, and an amazing assortment of colours, so remember next week on the 4th April is my first blog for Imagine if . See you then
Happy craftin
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment