Monday, 3 March 2014

Super exciting!

Good Morning'

I have some super exciting but a little scary news, I'm on the Imagine if/ FIX designs design team. This is my first design team ever so I'm like super hyper excited but there is that little bit of me who's very scared. This is such a huge honour, but I get to play/create with some amazing products. so pop over to the Imagine if site and have a browse     http://www.imagineif.co.nz/  and then pop over to the FIX  designs  http://www.fixdesign.co.nz/ 

So I have some photos of a couple more of my swaps, the theme for the 12 by12 was friendship, and the journal page was vintage with a hidden animal somewhere on the page.





The next photo is page two of my paper bag and tag album, and photos four and five are my base for the tags, In staying with my theme of using all my bits and pieces my tags are covered in paper towels, after I have sprayed some paper I use my roll of paper towels to clean up and you get some amazing colours and effects, so not to waste anything I separate the paper towels to one thin layer and using modge podge  I pasted my towels onto my prima tags, I also have modge podged over the top, and they are ready for me to add photos and embellishments .





So I'm off to share my exciting news with the rest of my family and friends, and clean up my craft room for fresh inspiration (so I can see my desk)

Happy Craftin'

Katrina

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and have fun!!. Cant wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the fabulous colours you have on those tags, all my favourites!! :-)
    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete