Tuesday, 13 May 2014

More owls!

Good morning! Did you get breakfast in bed for mothers day?
Todays post is a quick one, I made a layout using one of my super cute owls from Imagine If
I have used some beautiful paper from Prima, Aren't the colours just beautiful, and the photo is of my son a couple of years ago, when he still would have afternoon sleeps ( he has just had his first week at school)


 
 
I have used metal cogs with felt flowers under them to soften them up a little, I have use the quote "Follow your dreams, they know the way" then in the bottom right hand corner I have the words Sweet, adorable and unique from the prima paper "Londonerry collection"
Hope you have a lovely day
happy craftin
Katrina

1 comment:

  1. I love this lay out oh and what a cute picture

    ReplyDelete