Monday, 30 June 2014

Little bit of fun!

I have being spending time out in my craft cave having a little bit of fun, I spent a few hours making this stationary box, I have used some lovely Prima paper and just played.





I have made a little note book for address's and stuck it inside the front with a small pocket for stamps, then I made tags little cute cards and 3 bigger cards leaving sentiments off so they can be used for anything, maybe just to say "HI"
I love receiving things ( except bills) through the snail mail and thought this would make a lovely gift so someone else can receive something nice through the mail.
The tutorial for the stationary box is on Splitcoaststampers  so have a go at making one yourself, who knows you might be the lucky person who gets something nice in the mail!

The winners for the Imagine If blog hops for June are-
Week one, Merry go round- Debbie Groot
week two, MDF house- Tricia Collins
week three, small houses/church- Debbie Wyatt
congratulations to you lovely ladies i hope you fun playing with your lovely Imagine If  products.

Happy Craftin
Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment