Sunday, 15 June 2014

Little cottage

Woo Hoo, another blog hop for Imagine If with all the lovely design team, the starting point is Imagine If for those who want to start at the beginning. This weeks blog hop is all about our little house's and are they cute or what? Tash has made the cutest little shabby chic house you could see little fairies living in it, I have made mine so I can open my roof .




So I can use it to hide my secret stash......


or I can pop a flameless tea light in so it looks all warm and cosy and someone small lives in it.


Well that's my little cottage, to carry on you way through the blog hop next stop is Beth and her adorable Artists cottage, and remember Jo is running another chance for you to win some beautiful chipboard embellishments and house quotes, all you have to do is leave a lovely comment on all the design teams blogs on you way through the blog hop, so good luck, happy hopping!
Happy craftin
Katrina


a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. Great Job and LOL at your " stash" Choccies I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute.....love the hidden stash.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome place for your stash!!!! great work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and the open roof is great. Love your "secret stash" LOL

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yea.... why didn't I think of using it for hiding my stash lol love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat place to hide lollies. love the vine on front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cool! Clever clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Open roof is a great idea - and your stash. Love the simplicity in your design yet still looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, such a simple design but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, and I love the stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. The candle burning makes it look warm & cosy like the fire is going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the little bird on the house!

    ReplyDelete