Sunday, 22 June 2014

Little farm!




Hello and welcome to our third Blog hop, I'm loving these blog hops they are so much fun, I get to hop along and see what everyone else has been up to, and this week the difference in our houses is amazing. We all got a set of 3 chipboard houses and a church, as you can see in the photo i made a farm scene, the first thing i  made was my little outhouse and i loved it, so then decided i would make more run down buildings,I joined my third house with my church to make my barn, it looks like a run down little barn has been added onto a few years later, the tree, fence and animals are  all from Imagine If and just complete my farm yard.
So the start of this weeks hop starts at Imagine If, and you have another chance to win some amazing chipboard products, this week you can win your own pack of houses and a church and we would love to see what you make. the next stop on the hop after me is Beth and she has made the cutest bird houses, remember to leave more lovely comments on everyone's blog and go into draw for your own houses, they are a lot of fun.



Happy craftin
Katrina


a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute was my first thought and wonderful, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of an old farmstead that I used to drive past many years ago. Fabulous. I don't know how you all come up with your unique ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the run down look of these houses, especially the long drop! :-)

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it - so rustic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love red farm buildings. They remind me of when I was a little girl & we lived on a farm. Happy memories :-)

    ReplyDelete