Sunday, 13 July 2014

First Blog hop for July


Hello, and welcome to the first Imagine If blog hop for July, this month we have free play so i have been busy playing with my sprays and my new Imagine If stencil, the stencil i got is called 'the drip' and it's really cool, you get the mask and stencil as one so i used them both to make my two cards. I have been in a bright and cherry mood as you can see reflected in my cards.





Remember the hop starts at Imagine If, But if you have just come from Beth's isn't her wine quote project just beautiful, and the next stop along the way is Lillian's oh so cute pin cushion chair . With this blog hop is the chance to win some lovely Imagine If products so leave a comment on everyone's blogs and enter the draw. Enjoy hopping along and seeing everyone's beautiful free play crafting.
Happy Craftin
Katrina


a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Love your cards Katrina they look great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour combinations are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the stencils. I've just started to experiment with alcohol inks so the stencils will be great to use on my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - fabulous cards! I can see me investing some of the new stencils too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves the bright colours Katrina!! They do make your feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome way to use the 'splotch', especially love how you've got the green running thru into blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little lady you have created there, and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete