Sunday, 20 July 2014

Mixed Media lay out!

Hello and welcome to our second blog hop of July for Imagine If, today i have a couple of lay outs i did using Prima sprays, I'm loving the soft colors and they are amazing to color white flowers to match my lay out.
for the first one I was Inspired by a wonderful lady on you tube but I'm really sorry i can not remember her name ( late night viewing)




The next one i made using the same color combo the same photo but i cut out my husband and printed it sepia.




Remember the hop started at Imagine if, and if you started there you have probably just come from Ngaere's   and the next stop is to Tash  
Remember to leave lovely comments on everyone's blogs to go into the draw for some lovely products from Imagine If.
Happy Craftin
Katrina

a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you have gathered the paper, looks very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts, I wish I could keep mine clean & simple like these sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love what you have done

    ReplyDelete
  4. using sepia toned photo worked beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to show beautiful photo's!

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout wonderful pretty and bright so well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this. Beautiful colours & flowers

    ReplyDelete