Sunday, 3 August 2014

Just us

This is one of my favorite photos of my son and I, Usually i'm behind the camera but I made the Hubby take some photos with me in front, (I want my son to know i was there too) To me this layout shows how much fun we were having being random dorks while out bush walking.



So this week i'm second on the hop right after Imagine If, and hot on my heels with her amazing monkey's is Beth, and this week you have the chance to win some beautiful felt flowers, so please leave comments on everyone's blogs. have a great week

Happy craftin
katrina a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout, clean & simple, I wish I could achieve this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout, and im so pleased you get in front of the camera as well from time to time, so many mums forget to do that. And may I say what a happy couple of bush dorks you are lol awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo of you and your son...loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous layout. I love how you've used the film strip and arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fun filled pic, you just know you are both enjoying yourselves! Lovely layout! :-)

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  6. great page and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout, so fresh and open allowing the beautiful photo to be the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you were both having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just loved your layout with your son. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these photos and your layout looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours really awesome.

    ReplyDelete