Sunday, 21 September 2014

Nature?

hello and welcome back for another blog hop, This week Jo set a 'nature' theme and for some reason it threw me, I really couldn't think of something 'Nature' so i sat down and played in my journal thinking of trees and taking my kids bush walking, and this is what i came out with, I'm really liking the fog/mist look of my background. So i cut pictures of my three children doing something in 'nature' Two of them were bush walking and the other is climbing a tree, the photos are mixed aged a couple of them quite old but since its a journal page anything goes.



The blog hop starts at Imagine If and the next stop along the way is Brenda at Thyme 2 craft          Hope you have enjoyed this weeks inspiration from the design team.
Happy Craftin
Katrina

2 comments: