Sunday, 19 October 2014

hello!

hello and welcome back, sorry i missed last week, just had a few things on and it completely slipped my mind, well as you can see i survived the second week of the school holidays, Lamb and Sheep are doing really well and they "baa" out at me every time i walk past hoping i have bottle of milk hiding in my pocket, Lamb will be going to pets day in a few weeks so now i have to teach her to walk on a lead (yeah me).
In a couple of weeks I will be going up to Tauranga for a couple of days, Hubby will be doing fire brigade stuff and i will have some free time, since i have never being there i have no idea what i will do, so if there is anything you think is a must see or do please let me know.
This week i have a layout that I've made following a sketch from a magazine, I have used one of Imagine If's lovely frames and some chipboard and in the back ground i have a beautiful felt doily.



Happy Craftin
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment