Sunday, 5 October 2014

Spring!!!

Hello and welcome to another week, well spring is here, we have wild wind and on saturday we had lovely hail then in town today it was lovely and hot then we had to come home to the rain and wind :(
we have two new additions to the house hold, Sheep and Lamb, hopefully i will get some photos of of these two. Baby lambs are sooo cute!
Any way this week Jo from Imagine If sent us some beautiful chipboard frames, I had so much trouble choosing what ones i wanted to play with first, but something about the large rectangle frame spoke manly so i've used it in my layout of Little Man. i have also used some of Imagine If's chipboard cogs and flourish, i have kept my embellishments simple on this layout letting my back ground stand out more.
happy Craftin
katrina

6 comments:

  1. Wow I DO like the background, stunning, clever use of colours, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this Katrina it gives the layout so much impact. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this LO...can you make me one like it please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe i have, just different colours and with flowers but same back ground paper!!! and i;m sure you can make your own

      Delete