Monday, 27 October 2014

Windy!

Hello and welcome back, It's been really windy here which makes it horrible outside so nothing to do but craft! Today we are having a blog hop starting at Imagine If , following me is Brenda,with some paper storage solutions, make sure you follow through to see what everyone has been up to, we all have a free choice showing off some of the amazing  products from Imagine If and on my layout I have used the tree stencil and the drip stencil just to add texture and then I've used a beautiful bird cage chipboard which is painted then embossed with utee's to give it beautiful texture, i also have used one of the beautiful quotes from Imagine If.


Hope you have been inspired by the team and enjoyed another lovely blog hop from Imagine If
Happy craftin 
Katrina

4 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful layout...I love the paper. layers, birdcage, quote and everything about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete