Sunday, 9 November 2014

Christmas cards

Hello and welcome to another blog hop for Imagine If.... Today Beth, Lilian and I are doing Christmas cards while everyone else get's to show off their beautiful Christmas sleighs. If you want to start the hop at the start pop over to Imagine If and follow from there, or if you are already following you have just come from Beth's and the next stop is Lilian.
So for my card's I wanted a vintage feel but still wanted them flat so I could post them, so I have used lots of beautiful Imagine If chipboard but have not lifted it to much.
On my first card I have used chipboard candles that I have painted white with a little shading, and chipboard holly leaves painted green, my berries are felt circles sprayed with Dylusions Postbox red and my circles of light I have used my Imagine If circle stencil and using gesso painted a different circle size where my candle wick would sit, then using my gelato's I have coloured.


For my second card I have used an embossing folder down one side just to add texture, sprayed my Reindeer a dark copper colour and painted another candle, then put it all together with some of the beautiful Poinsettia's available from Imagine If.


And my third card i have painted up some of the fun Christmas chipboard available and made my scene. I love the elf looking stocking's, they are so fun!



I hope you have enjoyed the hop today and have found some inspiration along the way, Please leave a comment we love hearing from you.
happy craftin
Katrina

4 comments:

  1. Very nice...getting into the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your cards, they look awesome, well done you

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Katrina really cool cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards, especially love how everything is coloured

    ReplyDelete