Sunday, 23 November 2014

Christmas Trees!

Hi, on today's blog hop for Imagine If,  Beth, Lilian and I have done Christmas trees and the rest of the lovely design team have done Christmas tags. we start the hop at Imagine If and after me is Beth with her lovely tree.
The first thing I did to make my tree was put random pieces of Imagine If chipboard all over, I have use some Christmas chipboard and some non Christmas chipboard, then I have painted it all black, once dry I painted ferro old gold paint over it, (this paint has awesome texture in it).I also used some to stencil some extra texture on in random place's, then when that was dry i painted watered black paint over it again, and before that could dry i wiped most of it off, then over the raised bits I used some Blue Viva ink gold, and a bit of green.



Here is a close up showing the texture.

So remember the hop starts at Imagine If,  and after me is Beth with her Christmas tree, have fun hopping along and enjoying all the lovely creativity from the Design team,

Happy Craftin
Katrina

4 comments:

  1. fantastic work, love the grunginess & matches the sleigh perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love what you have done with this it is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look awesome...love your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete