Sunday, 30 November 2014

Oh so different!


Hello, Today for Imagine If's bog hop I've done something a little different, I got my sewing machine out!!!! I don't sew a lot, but do enjoy it when I do, and Jo from Imagine If sent me some beautiful Christmas Felt. Since the build up to Christmas is hard on little people I thought I would make Little Man something he can play with and count down the sleeps to the exciting day!
I love the magic of felt and how it sticks together, so the trees, presents and Ginger bread man are all sewn on, and using the amazing felt baubles, stars and candy canes he can decorate his Christmas tree every day!




The above photo is my wall hanging without the decorations, and then you can see what it looks like all decorated up!


This is a photo of Jo's kit for the Gingerbread man and candy cane, you just glue the felt together and you have the cutest tree decorations ever. the kids would love making these, maybe use a little glitter glue on the outside, and you have a cool present for granddad!

The Hop starts at Imagine If, but if you have been following along you have just come from Beth's and next on the hop is Lilian. Hope you have enjoyed this weeks inspiration from the Design team.

Happy Craftin
Katrina

3 comments:

  1. love what you have made, what a clever girl you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the felt, and I'm sure your little fellow will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea!

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete