Sunday, 14 December 2014

It's nearly Christmas time!

Hello and welcome to last blog hop for Imagine If for 2014. This week Jo has an awesome competition for you all to enter, all you have to do is follow the hop and each design team member has something for you to remember then go to Imagine If's face book page and write " I want it all"  and if you are chosen you have to quote all the things on each design team members page and you will win it all!
So from this page remember, "One Santa Sleigh"
So this week I have made a Christmas gift for my son, he loves Disney's Car's so I made him a garage to park what ever car is his favorite for the day in, but because he love's Disney's Plane's as well I put a landing pad on top.


This garage is made from Imagine If's MDF 3D box, I have cut a door from one window and covered one window up.
Hope you have enjoyed this weeks hop,next stop is Brenda and don't forget Jo's awesome competition.
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas
Happy Craftin
Katrina

10 comments:

  1. what a brilliant idea, your boy will be thrilled, clever work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for boys, well done!

    Tricia Collins

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freakn cute is that!! Love the flooring :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat way to make a garage! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might have to steal this idea for gifts for my nephews. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this will set the imagination flying and will be well used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gret idea. My Grandsons would love one of those

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will have one very happy boy!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete