Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello and welcome to my last post for 2014. The last few weeks have been hectic and I have not had much time in my craft room, last week I made bath bombs for some of my Christmas gifts and there are a couple left so as soon as I've finish here I'm off for a lovely soak. Today I would like to show you my first attempt at iced sugar cookies, I have never played with royal icing before thinking way to hard, but my mum in law gave me her mother's icing gun so I needed to play and I'm loving my end result.



I love baking! And little man loves eating baking so theses have made his day. So from my family to yours, have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Stay safe and I'll see you next year.
Happy crafting
Katrina

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment