Thursday, 23 July 2015

Nearly the end of July

Hello, I can't believe how fast this year is going, it's the first week back to school for term 3 but I'm stuck home with a 6 year old who has the chicken pox, not a lot of fun! But he had a great time during the holidays we went ice skating, movies and to Te Papa museum, then in the last few days the dreaded spots started popping up. I have not been doing a lot of scrapping but have been doing a little knitting, the kids all have their much loved knitted slippers and I even did some socks for master 6 and with him sick and cuddly I've had time to knit for George (much to his discuss )
I've also done a couple of journal pages, I love the freedom of playing in my journals. So here are some photos and I will try to get some of the socks but he wears them and I haven't had a chance to take a photo!
George in his new jacket




And here we are trying to ice skate!



Happy craftin
Katrina

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment